Thumbs upNoyus' Digital Killmarks

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Noyus' Digital Killmarks
Hello there!

i was just browsing for killmarks in the web when i found this set of digital killmark's by Noyus. i want to edit them but i dont have photoshop on my PC yet so i'll just share his fine artwork to you..ALL THE CREDITS GOES TO NOYUS

instructions for those who don't know how to change their killmarks:

1. Find your Crossfire Folder in your PC
2. go to this directory: CrossFire\rez\UI\Mark
3. Extract the file to a separate location (your desktop perhaps)
4. Replace the "Mark" folder in the crossfire directory with the new "Mark" folder found in the extracted file
5. and that's it. have fun with your new kill mark

NOTE: by the way!! before you replace the Mark folder, pls make a back up file for it. incase you want to revert back to the original killmarks in the CFPH(sooo bored of it! )

download and hit thanks pls if you like IF ITS APPROVED

Sample images of the killmarks:

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/c44a...is/1337510874/
Noyus Digital Marks.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Noyus Digital Marks_mpgh.net.rar132 KB · 340 downloads Scanning…
I like them
Still waiting for approval.
Looks nice... Good Job
Quote Originally Posted by jharapsody29 View Post
w0w they look nice
thanks dude
Those headshots are old
Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
Those headshots are old
actually i have mixed killmarks.. the only killmark that im using in this set is the escape badge
Simple but cool
Quote Originally Posted by ayawmanmik View Post
haha ganda naman
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
Simple but cool
Nice killmark Keep it up Bro
Simple Looking.. And Pretty Decent Nice But I Won't Use Them
@Hero I thought leeching is bad. Why this approve but my CrossFire hack isn't approve. I fixed some bugs in my hack and added some new features.
He said he leeched it from ****** and I borrowed DOOP, ayawmanmik's codes and hack and you said I leeched it. I also put 2 screenshots and virus scans.
WTF I don't get it :|
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us