Thumbs upNoyus' Digital Killmarks

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by wfefwefwef View Post
@Hero I thought leeching is bad. Why this approve but my CrossFire hack isn't approve. I fixed some bugs in my hack and added some new features.
He said he leeched it from ****** and I borrowed DOOP, ayawmanmik's codes and hack and you said I leeched it. I also put 2 screenshots and virus scans.
WTF I don't get it :|


You took DOOP's, AYAWMANMIK'S codes? You mean only AYAMANMIK's hack. You released the hack he released about two weeks ago. The exact same one; no change, no difference. You didn't change anything, you just re-released a hack, give it completely wrong features, say you took multiple codes and bunched them together; no. It was the exact copy of AYAMANMIK's hack. UI Mods, or killmarks are completely different. Someone could release something made by someone else, and then give credits for it. It's entirely fine. When it comes to hacks, as long as you give credits and it wasn't released before here (which your hack was), and if your hack isn't old / outdated, then it's fine. Your hack was old, and it was already released here.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post




You took DOOP's, AYAWMANMIK'S codes? You mean only AYAMANMIK's hack. You released the hack he released about two weeks ago. The exact same one; no change, no difference. You didn't change anything, you just re-released a hack, give it completely wrong features, say you took multiple codes and bunched them together; no. It was the exact copy of AYAMANMIK's hack. UI Mods, or killmarks are completely different. Someone could release something made by someone else, and then give credits for it. It's entirely fine. When it comes to hacks, as long as you give credits and it wasn't released before here (which your hack was), and if your hack isn't old / outdated, then it's fine. Your hack was old, and it was already released here.
thank you for the explanation @Hero
egyptian wetwew
Leechers! /msg2short
OLD killmark's ryt ? but good job
nice keep it up
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us