Thumbs upPatchedSimple D3D Hack v1 [WallHack, FullBrigth] With Loader

Posts 136–150 of 195 · Page 10 of 13
Its Detected
DETECTED BRO I GOT BANNED ON MY ACC THAT HAD 1MIL ZP
Quote Originally Posted by zamer09 View Post
DETECTED BRO I GOT BANNED ON MY ACC THAT HAD 1MIL ZP
You expect us to believe you, Why would you hack on your main account? Bleh. 1mill zp? BLeh
Quote Originally Posted by stavane View Post
You expect us to believe you, Why would you hack on your main account? Bleh. 1mill zp? BLeh
some people are like dat..,.,., hackin w/ their main account.,.,( like me :3)
Quote Originally Posted by jaexxx View Post


some people are like dat..,.,., hackin w/ their main account.,.,( like me :3)
Yepp, that is true. xP I got banned for 14 days just now.
WHAT THE F*% i got banned for 10 days!!!!
good job
but detected now
Why isn't this marked as detected when it is?
Posts 136–150 of 195 · Page 10 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us