Not sure but
teleporting while in a boat (I think this is an old method)
speedhacking and generating new chunks
with a boat?
Build a nether portal on a sea or a lake, then get your boat, and drive it over to your portal. You have to keep moving in little spaces while teleporting. This will crash your game.
Originally Posted by JimTheGreat
with a boat?
Build a nether portal on a sea or a lake, then get your boat, and drive it over to your portal. You have to keep moving in little spaces while teleporting. This will crash your game.
I want to crash the server not the game
Originally Posted by ingvos
I want to crash the server not the game
oh oops..thought you meant SP.
You can DDoS or you could speedhack and generate new chunks. U could also use Nodus or so to make tons of accounts,let them join in an cracked server and let them spam.