I am makign a hack as we speak and it goona be bad ass when i finish i gooona pick up to 5-10 ppl to be able to use it and i just want u to know i already pick 3 so Hurry
So is this liek a first 7 peopel to ask get to get the hack? If so yey i ask so im 4ht xD
Hai! Can I be your fourth or fifth pick?
If so, THANKS ALOT !!!~!~!~~
If not, it's okay, atleast i tried =D
Deloss your prob a leecher, get a respectable amount of posts first, well thats what i would advise it not my decision.
u won't just get it like that
i deside if i will give it to u also my msn is
if u add me u can get more freindly to me and i might pick u
also my ser name online is XxpronoxX and Mexican705 on CA
Well, I dont feel like acting liek im ur friend and just lying and mooching off you for ur hacks. I already got free vip anyway. I seriously douvt anybody who adds you now is actually going to care about you or be your friend, they just want the hack that you havent even shown a bit of proof of. Meh anyhow w/e i got free vip so im good, dont feel like droolign over your yet to be real hacks xD
can u add me also can u tell me what all hacks u r making? and also what the directions r so yea ill like to help. thanks.
i suppose you could put my name in the hat >.>
lulz at jason, by helping you mean leeching?
meh plz thx
Guys, She already said how to get teh hacks that are most probably fake.
Rule be my friend!!!!! Lolz!
dude shut up no one wants to hear u wine about this so GTFO