QuestionCustom scopes

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Custom scopes
Is it possible to make custom scope crosshairs and red dot etc. for MW3?
I guess it must be possible, I tried but my photoshop skills are not good. It is just the same as edit camo and stuff like that
Quote Originally Posted by chezter65 View Post
I guess it must be possible, I tried but my photoshop skills are not good. It is just the same as edit camo and stuff like that
i was just wondering why didn't i find any...
Yes, is possible, its so easy to do, the same as a custom camo. I will upload an image of my custom scope and the iwd file if you want it (replaces the first crosshair "the two dots" and you get a biohazard image

Let me find the crosshair and upload to web.

====EDIT====

Virus scans:

biohazard crosshair.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com
https://www.virustotal.com/file/2a52...is/1338027896/

biohazard crosshair_mpgh.net.rar12 KB · 107 downloads Scanning…
Thanks for the file OKTANE, could you give a fast guide as to how to do this on photoshop, basically how/format to save ect - sure I can work out most of the other stuff, ps - DO you have any other custom reticles you could post >>> ? thx
Quote Originally Posted by dz0 View Post
Thanks for the file OKTANE, could you give a fast guide as to how to do this on photoshop, basically how/format to save ect - sure I can work out most of the other stuff, ps - DO you have any other custom reticles you could post >>> ? thx
There is a sticky thread on how to make Texture stuff.
Also, if you look a little longer down, you can find my Video Tutorial.

Hope it helps
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?