SolvedNEED HELP ASAP

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
NEED HELP ASAP
I MADE A TEXTURE MOD FOR THE M14, IT WORKS BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE IT TO WINRAR SO PPL CAN DOWNLOAD IT AND IT HAS NO VIRUSES, IMA GONNA SCAN IT ANYWAY THOUGH SO I CAn SHOW U.PLZ HELP MEAND HOW TO DO U UPLOAD A PIC FOR IT ALSO?
Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyT145 View Post
I MADE A TEXTURE MOD FOR THE M14, IT WORKS BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE IT TO WINRAR SO PPL CAN DOWNLOAD IT AND IT HAS NO VIRUSES, IMA GONNA SCAN IT ANYWAY THOUGH SO I CAn SHOW U.PLZ HELP MEAND HOW TO DO U UPLOAD A PIC FOR IT ALSO?
1. Do u mean compress it?
2. If u have winrar just right click the folder of file and click add to archive
3. For the pic upload it to image shack then type [img]*****Link to ur image here*****[/img]
Hope i helped
Chill down buddy.
Please don't type message in all CAPITOL LETTERS. IT IS HARD TO READ
/solved
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?