S> East 70 Lann Top gear

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
S> East 70 Lann Top gear
Hello just wanted to sell this account I had for a long time.
Level : 70
AP: maxed
DK lvl: 33
Titles: 235
Here is a picture of the 6 weapons I have.
+12 I/O Ivory spears
+11 L/M Bloodletters
+10 E/M Dreamwalkers
+10 F/D Dreamwalkers
+10 R/M Raiders
+9 T/M Raiders


It has two full armor sets
+6 Rounded Sentinel Passionate helm
+6 Enduring Master passionate body
+10 Rounded Sentinel Passionate legs
+6 Rounded Sentinel Passionate boots
+6 Rounded Sentinel Passionate guantlets
+10 Zeal passionate boots

Here is a picture of the full set with the +10 E/M dreamwalkers


The second set
+7 Enduring Sentinel BH body Fused with Raiders Jacket
+7 Rounded Sentinel BH helm
+6 Rounded Armadilio Swift gloves
+6 Rounded Armadillio Swift Boots
+7 rounded Sentinel BH greaves
Here is a picture of the full set with the +11 L/M Bloodletters


All accessory has Healthy and warlord and one with berserker and significant.
Thor belt W/H
Ghostly ring B/H
Oceans embrace W/H
Courage emblem W/H
Courage ring W/H
sarghamiu nose ring. S/H

It also has
+5 force raiders cap
+5 raiders gloves
Football jerseys that matches each set
150mil
All weapons and armor sets matches and has a unique color set.
It has useful nx items as seen in this picture

With the right equipment, You can reach at about almost 15k and almost 9k defense

I am looking for Paypal cash only. No Nx or other account offers, I am not looking to play this game anymore.

My email is mintree6@yahoo.com and my MSN is also that as well. I will look at my email much more often so please contact me through that first.
If you have any questions about more specific detail of the items or the account, please contact me. I can link you my gear in game if you want proof that exist and it is indeed mine.

Please serious offers please.

Thank you
I'd like to offer $120 for the account. You're probably better off selling the gold though.
Any way you can offer more? I do indeed want more than that for the account.
With the bind system, it is much better to sell the account as a whole instead of trying to unbind every item and then sell them. That takes time and even my own money for NX.
I am looking to sell this for $150. The +9 is now +10 but the +12 ivory is gone.
Added some fused Black hammer helm to Frostheart, which goes really well with the set.
It still is alot more worth than $150 if you take consideration of the items and such.
It is a 34 dark knight, and has anything item that is worth while using.
How much do you want for the second set with all the accessories and the +11 L/M bloodletters and +10 R/M raider swords??
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?