HelpI NEED HELP WITH M60

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
I NEED HELP WITH M60
I NEED HELP WITH MY M60 I MAKE IT DIFFERENT COLORS BUT IT COMES OUT WHY ANYWAY TO FIX IT WOULD BE APPECIATED?












VIRUS SCAN
M60.pic.bmp - Jotti's malware scan
Engine 2012-05-29 11-47-54-91.bmp2.3 MB · 10 downloads
Did you remember to convert it from lithtech to nexon?
Yeah i converted it back to nexon
If it comes out white, which is what I assume you mean, it's not converted back to Nexon. I can 100% assure you that that's the only way that it would turn out white, short of deleting it out of the Rez file. To actually delete it you'd need Dedit, so that's not probable either.
Where do i get Dedit?
@AnthonyT145

Make sure to convert to nexon and set mipmap to 1.
Just convert the file back to nexon and make sure its named properly. @AnthonyT145
(I THANK ALL OF YOU FOR HELPING ME).AND IMA POST UP A AK47 TEXTURE MOD IF EVERYTHING WORKS RIGHT.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?