SolvedHelp with sign edit

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Help with sign edit
I downloaded the infiltrator client and it has sign edit.When i change signs they get changed back is it blocked by nocheat?
Quote Originally Posted by Jizzyz View Post
I downloaded the infiltrator client and it has sign edit.When i change signs they get changed back is it blocked by nocheat?
Yes, this is most likely the case. I can't pull out any other explanation, and this would have to be it. I do remember seeing that feature, and I believe that IS blocked by NoCheat and NoCheat++. Obviously, it would work in a SMP server without NoCheat / NoCheat++.
Obviouslyyyyyyyyyyyy. I havent seen a working sign editor in ages
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us