Error with awmmanyak's hack

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Error with awmmanyak's hack
hello mpghians..
i am just upto share what happen with me..

i open my cf, with awmmanyak's sndrv.dll (after patch)
my cf crashed and when i open my cf folder and there was my ip address in the bracket of sndrv.dll

and i thought gm will bann my ip address.. so i remove my cf.. and reinstall now my ip adress is no longer there
Awmmanyak ? Hahhahaha!
I rolled on the floor ! For real because of AWMMANYAK hahaha

It's ayawmanmik hahahaha! not AWMMANYAK hahahaha

ANYWAYS ..

I do not know how to deal with this . sorry
LOL awmmanyak hahahahaha

BTW let's wait for the others if they know how to solve this
aw manyak talaga kilalangkilala lol
wahahaha awmmanyak fail xd
ahaha ayawmanyak..
@singh79 First Of All Its Ayawmanmik Not Ayawmanyak And Second I Don't Actually Know Whats The Problem Try Using Injector.. Use Mine xD
Quote Originally Posted by CorporalDunn1337 View Post
anyway.. what happen to DOOP? he got banned..
i think he doesn't respect the minions 'cause when i saw in his profile from quote's he didn't respect Scata

anyway
ayawmanyak I Laugh hard
hahahahahhahahaha awwmmanyak
awmmanyak hahaha!!! we got some over hereahaha
ayawmanmanyak
AYAWMANYAK ftw
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?