ExclamationRates/tick

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Rates/tick
Okay, I'm really sorry for posting like 3 threads in a row. I just can't find my problems through google..
Trust me, this will be my last thread.

Are there any plugins that let you control the mob spawning radius and tick?
This is an old thread, but I will say that you can find mob-spawns per tick in the bukkit.yml configuration file.
Quote Originally Posted by hexacyanide View Post
This is an old thread, but I will say that you can find mob-spawns per tick in the bukkit.yml configuration file.
oh Lol this thread was so old xD
I don't really use bukkit now, and that method didn't work.

/req close @Polo
Mhm .
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?