[HELP] How to use CFrez.exe

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
i want it. where i can buy?
dili na baligya parts , ug dili na pwude ma hangyo ang cfrez paghimo nalang ug imoha ,ug pag invento para mahimo kag scientist
can someone change with those CFrez.exe gun skin ?
Quote Originally Posted by TeamViewerUser View Post
can someone change with those CFrez.exe gun skin ?
Yes you can change gun skins using Cfrez and other tools, but as you should already know changing gun skin gives errors. I believe you can change one thing and it will be ok, so you just have to be careful i guess.
Sorry, but what is Cfrez.exe ?
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post
Sorry, but what is Cfrez.exe ?
program to extract and create rez files.
Quote Originally Posted by RoLe View Post


program to extract and create rez files.
Oh... Thanks, you're the boss ^^
Can any1 tell me whats CFRez.exe
Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post
Can any1 tell me whats CFRez.exe
Are you kidding me, Rez Modding Nl just said

Quote Originally Posted by RoLe View Post


program to extract and create rez files.
Why do people never read
Quote Originally Posted by Exsilium View Post
Are you kidding me, Rez Modding Nl just said



Why do people never read
haha, indeed!
Wish I knew how to use this.
@DeviGFX Wtf, You also haven't got it, why doyou whish to know howto use it?
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
cfrez.exe x <directory> <foldername> - Extract
cfrez.exe cv <directory> <.rez> <*.file> - Create .REZ
cfrez.exe - Help
ho i can use that...... i tried to make that with .bat file but not work please help me!
Okay. I have an interest in doing rez mods. =) Not sure. Never had experience in making these stuff before. But I had an experience in making a game server.
Quote Originally Posted by x1jester View Post
Okay. I have an interest in doing rez mods. =) Not sure. Never had experience in making these stuff before. But I had an experience in making a game server.
gameserver? gawa tayo cf private
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?