CoolBlackWindow glitch 2012!

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
BlackWindow glitch 2012!


I do it in cf eu. Hack:Pceumel v11
Its Black Widow. But thanks!!!
Thanks but u need a hack to do this yea?
Quote Originally Posted by muck12 View Post
Thanks but u need a hack to do this yea?
Yes, but u can do it whitout too, do it whit fly glitch and push
No, you need hacks to do the push, because there is glitch damage there.
How to do fly glitch?
very nice
noob that is hck
Quote Originally Posted by nofear361 View Post
noob that is hck
Because you're in MPGH,

MULTIPLAYER GAME HACKING

And it's no bug damage hack.

If you don't like hacks then why still stay in MPGH? Omg so stupid
i dint told MPGH is NOOB i told he is NOOb but we cant glitch so i told him ok man COOL
Quote Originally Posted by nofear361 View Post
i dint told MPGH is NOOB i told he is NOOb but we cant glitch so i told him ok man COOL
MULTIPLAYER GAME HACKING is a hackersite thats why i post it hear.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Here*** vvvv
Quote Originally Posted by 99NORWAY99 View Post
MULTIPLAYER GAME HACKING is a hackersite thats why i post it hear.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Here*** vvvv
Can I ask you something?

After you jump on the box, you walk near the wall.. then how do you jump up there? I mean this part:



I've been trying to jump up there but I can't, it's too high...?
Quote Originally Posted by 99NORWAY99 View Post
MULTIPLAYER GAME HACKING is a hackersite thats why i post it hear.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Here*** vvvv
Someone failed to read the replay in kind to the last post...


Try READING before you post next time... -__-
how you can jump in the box bro... whats hotkey you can..click..?
Does this work for CF NA?And I had a felling their was something about that ledge I used to camp their a lot =D
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?