CoolBlackWindow glitch 2012!

Posts 16–30 of 50 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by lilemcy View Post
how you can jump in the box bro... whats hotkey you can..click..?
BS you jump on the box not in the box

By the way you can just do the lag jump, then you get on the box
Quote Originally Posted by lilemcy View Post
how you can jump in the box bro... whats hotkey you can..click..?
Double Jump is a lot easier once you get the hang of it he did double jump it looks like.
Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Dominguez View Post
Double Jump is a lot easier once you get the hang of it he did double jump it looks like.
You can't, that box is too high.
Quote Originally Posted by Crossfire Labs View Post
You can't, that box is too high.
Oh i didn't know that only worked up to a sertain point but he looks pro at lag jumping then.
Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Dominguez View Post
Oh i didn't know that only worked up to a sertain point but he looks pro at lag jumping then.
No, he's playing CF Philippines, since he's using Pceumel's hack. And I think that box in CF PH is lower and in CF NA is higher (if you get what I mean)
Quote Originally Posted by Crossfire Labs View Post
No, he's playing CF Philippines, since he's using Pceumel's hack. And I think that box in CF PH is lower and in CF NA is higher (if you get what I mean)
lol i don't know but I've gotten onto that ledge before so I Hope its the same. I'm going to try later.
Quote Originally Posted by 99NORWAY99 View Post


I do it in cf eu. Hack:Pceumel v11
Wheres that hack?
It works for me because our window is black

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

but thanks
u posted it )= ... now all will get there hahaha ^^
I tried this on CF NA and I got to the walls but how do you get between the walls? I'm talking about the part at 0:50
Wow, Nice one , thinks will help me
Quote Originally Posted by Crossfire Labs View Post
Can I ask you something?

After you jump on the box, you walk near the wall.. then how do you jump up there? I mean this part:



I've been trying to jump up there but I can't, it's too high...?
You need hack to do that jump :/
OH! i know that one XD , u can do it urself with a hack, i used a similar hak before, about few days ago and it detected ( from mpgh) or just do it with 2 people.
Nice Video , Nice Hack
Posts 16–30 of 50 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?