[request] gameguard bypass for crossfire

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
[request] gameguard bypass for crossfire
hey i was wondering if anyone had a bypass for a new game called crossfire, any thing you can give me that can help will be greatly appreciated
YEA ! 1 st post yeaas
Quote Originally Posted by slayerda View Post
YEA ! 1 st post yeaas
that can get u banned
I made one, but I'm not just going to give it out.
yes, can you send me also?
Quote Originally Posted by CanadianAssassin View Post
I made one, but I'm not just going to give it out.
hi
have you got a new hack?
please
good morning
r u the real canadianassassin? i heard there were some "fakes"
:/ can send it to me privately? i just asked worth a try lol
me 2? lol deviliishwayz@gmail
he is fake, he was asked to code for mpgh, but never showed up to the C++ test, because he doesnt know it ¬_¬
Bypassing gameguard is more than half the battle in making hacks for it's games, Lol. All the, now and soon to be, releases here do it on their own, because it's more of a private knowledge. I don't know if that's the real CanadianAssasin, but he's the only one i've ever known, and he makes my point for me. I might offer a GG bypass to certain VIPs or some thing...
You guys are way off the topic :P But there are no posted bypass for crossfire today neither other games uses game guard as their anti cheat like gunbound. There are game guard bypasses out there but those are too old and you can't use old hacks because they are now detected basically.
Mind you Dave's private CF hack bypasses GameGuard xD
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?