HelpI'm having problems with mods

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
I'm having problems with mods
Hi, I have a similar problem with this thread http://www.mpgh.net/forum/417-minecr...er-issues.html
Unfortunately, it didn't really help me much. I apologize if I'm doing something wrong or because of my lack of knowledge creating this thread

Watching tutorials, youtube of putting mods in MC, extract minecraft.jar with winrar, delete Meta-inf, then drag all the stuff in modloader and test it. And it turns out that I got a black screen. So I tried putting the class file in the minecraft.jar one by one and it turns out well. (torturing yeah) There's no black screen but when I tried putting up MrCrayfish's mod

[1.1 - 1.0.0] MrCrayfish's Mods - *NEW* Furniture Mod! Store-able fridges, sit-able chairs! - Minecraft Forumⓘ

and tried to craft some chairs or any other objects, it didn't work at all. Did I did something wrong?
Well this is not working for 1.2.5, and basicly if you want use this, then I suggest you to download a 1.1 minecraft version!
Quote Originally Posted by SanderSwift11 View Post
Well this is not working for 1.2.5, and basicly if you want use this, then I suggest you to download a 1.1 minecraft version!
Thank you for reply.
But if I did download a 1.1 minecraft version and upgrade it to the latest version, would it still work? I mean because ver 1.1 is like well you know.. Mines version 1.9 pre-release Beta and I can't seem to find any good mods..
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us