A warning
To anyone buying Lv.70 Karoks on East - be sure to get the name of the karok before buying because if it's STEROID2K, pull out bros.
I bought it a while back, Nico served as MM since nobody else was available. All the information had been changed over, but after a week of inactivity, I see him standing at the docks just a moment ago. I whispered him and naturally I received no response. Couldn't log into him, either - information had been changed.
It could be the original owner/infamous scammer, or it could have fallen victim to the recent "hackers" who somehow gain access to inactive accounts, or those without a crimson code. Admittedly, I didn't have a code set on him, which is a commonality for most recent hacking cases on official forums.
Regardless of how it happened, there's been many reports about STEROID2K in the past having scammed people. His aliases have been called out before on both here and official forums, quick Google searches will give you more information.
The only bright side is that I bought him with gold (600m) earned from botting so it's not like I actually lost cash money. Had this occurred after a Paypal transaction of $60, I'd be upset. Almost everything was bound to the account anyway.
So remember kids, set dem crimson codes & avoid STEROID2K.
I bought it a while back, Nico served as MM since nobody else was available. All the information had been changed over, but after a week of inactivity, I see him standing at the docks just a moment ago. I whispered him and naturally I received no response. Couldn't log into him, either - information had been changed.
It could be the original owner/infamous scammer, or it could have fallen victim to the recent "hackers" who somehow gain access to inactive accounts, or those without a crimson code. Admittedly, I didn't have a code set on him, which is a commonality for most recent hacking cases on official forums.
Regardless of how it happened, there's been many reports about STEROID2K in the past having scammed people. His aliases have been called out before on both here and official forums, quick Google searches will give you more information.
The only bright side is that I bought him with gold (600m) earned from botting so it's not like I actually lost cash money. Had this occurred after a Paypal transaction of $60, I'd be upset. Almost everything was bound to the account anyway.
So remember kids, set dem crimson codes & avoid STEROID2K.


