DetectedWallhack Only!

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
im using rfrez right now in game be4 they patched it
is this patched? if not can some one please tell me how to use it :/
works in cf al?
I have a new one but the moderators are not approving it -_-
how can i know the working names?
Wont changing the file extension make it not work?
@skiddy2 first give credit to cfhackerfree this is hes work
2nd : dont worry rez hacks and modes will work great with my rezinjector
Yesterday it was working.

Now I just checked and It got patched.
Working Which Me....
I'll release another version today just wait
Quote Originally Posted by skiddy2 View Post
Patched -_- I feel like killing crossfire
Detected
~CLosed
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?