Thumbs upDetectedZombie Attack Hack V1.5 { WallHack Only! }

Posts 1–15 of 69 · Page 1 of 5
Zombie Attack Hack V1.5 { WallHack Only! }
Sorry This Time No FullBright Or Crosshair Cant Get Them Working So Here It Is.

Not Working With 32BIT Stop Spamming Plz!



Not Working With 32BIT Stop Spamming Plz!



Instructions:
1. Rename The Hack To SndDrv
2. And Place In You CF EU Folder
3. Then Run Pacher_CF As Admin
4. Your Done Start Playing!

Requirements:
msvcr100d.dll(Place In Your CF EU Folder): -->Download<--
DirectX 9.0c (full package): -->Download<--
Microsoft .NET Framework 4: -->Download<--

Working With:
Win 7 64 Bit OS =
Win 7 32 Bit OS =
Xp 64 Bit OS =
Xp 32 Bit OS =


Features:
  1. WallHack
  2. Crossheair {Removed Will Fix}
  3. FullBright {Removed Will Fix}



VS
VirusTotal
NoVirus

Cant Use Jotti's IDK Why!

Zombie Attack hacks.rar12 KB · 2,232 downloads Scanning…
Nice pls approve i just need a wallhack
good job
Approve please! Nice hack bro.
the hack is not download invalid link o.o WTF
@HeadTime i Can Give You Fast Link (URL Will Be Sent To You Dont Want Too Many people Downloading From Here <<They Was A Link>>)

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

@whickerman123 Wait For Approval Hmmm
But windows 7 32 bits don't work?
Alessandr0 at Windows 7 32 bit don't work
For Win 7 32Bit IDK My Friend Can't Get It Working IDK If He is Doing Something Wrong But Wen Its Download = Ok Then You Can Check And If Not With The SndDrv Way Try Injector
If i try to connect to a server it gets stuck on Step 4 and shuts down the game
Yeah Approved All Can Download Now
Hello! I have a problem:


I put the file in the Z8 GAMES / CROSSFIRE


I run with patcher_cf.Exe but when I go into a game, nothing works ...


Should we press a button to start the hack?
yees. me too.
I Have Been seeying That Wen i Inject It But Wen I Use The SndDrv.dll Way Its Fine I Will Try To Find Whats Wrong There Too
~Approved
Is for Crossfire europe... -,-
Posts 1–15 of 69 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us