Red faceZombie attack

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
Zombie attack
What would you do if there was a zombie attack

What would you do?


Well I'll start it off.


I'd go out steal a car drive to the armet armored vehicles place in Virgina
Jack this car :www.aavi.com/images/vehicles/gurkhalapv-1.jpg
Go to a military base get some Guns drive around pick up people to assemble a team. Ram into a super market pick up ramen instant noodles and soda. Go to a police base Steal riot cop uniforms and supplies go into an abandoned World bomb two bomb shelter and stay there and every month leave and find a club and steal liquor
Go to Costco and stay there -_-

simple as that
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
Go to Costco and stay there -_-

simple as that
If I go t the costco near my house I'll have to fight nikkah zombies
Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post
If I go t the costco near my house I'll have to fight nikkah zombies
*waits for obama's response"
Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post
If I go t the costco near my house I'll have to fight nikkah zombies
Stfu chink.

Nikkah zombies are the least of ur worries.

Fighting intels a struggle. Youd just get ur ass beat like usual.
I would let them kill me saves time that way.
weve been through this
I'm not a chink I'm peruvian and Italian and I didn't meanto be racist in the past post
I would turn into a zombie
I'd train myself in the art of...

Oshit.
What's it called?

OH YEAH!
COWARDING!
I'd go hide.


>.>
Why hide, play with them
JOIN THE ZOMBIE LEGION!

FUck that.

Id rape zombies.
Literally.
u hab them at home??
I'd rape them literally
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us