Red faceZombie attack

Posts 16–30 of 50 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
i'd go "I Am Legend" on them
HAhA dat guy suicide on end pahahahahahahahahahahhahHhhahahha
that movie never had a solid ending
Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post
I'm not a chink I'm peruvian and Italian and I didn't meanto be racist in the past post
Peruvian chink
Quote Originally Posted by user186590 View Post
Peruvian chink
stupid CSer
S t f u dorado your a cs too.
What happened to using lightsabers? Helpful in any situation.
im bettar than all of you
i'd just start working for umbrella.
Go resident evil status fuck outa here im gonna live
fabz... im not confiscation1 anymore im Dorado
yeah i know im way to lazy to update t ill update now
BIG, BOLD, IMPACT FONT, UNDERLINE
Lol you tellme now -___-
just do it
Posts 16–30 of 50 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us