i know but in crossfire europe dosnt work this.
DetectedZombie Attack Hack V1.5 { WallHack Only! }
I live in France, and it's part of europe ...
Tarix what is your pseudo ingame?
And the hack is patched, i have xtrap error
And the hack is patched, i have xtrap error

where is Inject ? and dont work???
i use crossfire europe and not works!
---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------
in Windows Vista no work?!!!!
---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------
in Windows Vista no work?!!!!
Guys 32Bit Gets A X-Trap Error I Know Thats The Only Problem With 32Bit
64Bit Works i have Video Coming Up With The Hack Sowing You How To Use It
If Don't Work:
1. See What OS You Have
2. There Is No Box At Beginning My Game Freezes And Stops Wen It Has A Pop Up
3.Join A Game Its Auto On!
4.If You Go To Join Game And Game Stops Try Again That Happens
5.You Need To Download Requirements Link Will Be In Post Soon
6.It May Not Work 1st Time And Run The Pacher_CF As Admin Helps
HAPPY HACKING
64Bit Works i have Video Coming Up With The Hack Sowing You How To Use It
If Don't Work:
1. See What OS You Have
2. There Is No Box At Beginning My Game Freezes And Stops Wen It Has A Pop Up
3.Join A Game Its Auto On!
4.If You Go To Join Game And Game Stops Try Again That Happens
5.You Need To Download Requirements Link Will Be In Post Soon
6.It May Not Work 1st Time And Run The Pacher_CF As Admin Helps

HAPPY HACKING
Good Job keep this way dude
good job
. can i rename it sndrv2.dll and use ohk for zm too?
. can i rename it sndrv2.dll and use ohk for zm too?Thx Last hack i made I Release 3 Days Before The New Patch Lol
So I Had To Make New And I Am Not Really Good i Find Codes And Use Them Till I Get Working 
So That Why The FullBright And Crosshair Is Not Working But Thanks And I Will Try To Always Update New Stuff on Post
(How To Instal Video , Updated Instructions , Requirements , Removed Approval Request)
I Don't have OHK Its Only See People through Walls
And You Can Inject it But You Get Error Lots Of Times So Its Best To Use SndDrv.dll But You Can Try I Think I Am Not Sure
If You Use 32 Bit It Wont Work Did You Look At The Post Before Using Hmmm!!!!
(Why Do You Think I Have The <<Working With>> Thing Just For Looks No Read It And Then Say It Doesn't Work)
Win 7 64Bit OS : Work (Run Pacher_CF As Admin)
win 7 32Bit OS : Not Working
Xp 64Bit & 32Bit: IDK
Vista 64Bit & 32Bit:IDK
I Hate People That Don't Read The Full Post
BTW I Am Working On New D3D Hack See You Soon
(I Dont Really Make Memory Hacks (IDK Really Well To Use) So D3D Is One Of The Ones I Know Better)
So I Had To Make New And I Am Not Really Good i Find Codes And Use Them Till I Get Working 
So That Why The FullBright And Crosshair Is Not Working But Thanks And I Will Try To Always Update New Stuff on Post
(How To Instal Video , Updated Instructions , Requirements , Removed Approval Request)
I Don't have OHK Its Only See People through Walls
And You Can Inject it But You Get Error Lots Of Times So Its Best To Use SndDrv.dll But You Can Try I Think I Am Not Sure

If You Use 32 Bit It Wont Work Did You Look At The Post Before Using Hmmm!!!!
(Why Do You Think I Have The <<Working With>> Thing Just For Looks No Read It And Then Say It Doesn't Work)
Win 7 64Bit OS : Work (Run Pacher_CF As Admin)
win 7 32Bit OS : Not Working
Xp 64Bit & 32Bit: IDK
Vista 64Bit & 32Bit:IDK
I Hate People That Don't Read The Full Post
BTW I Am Working On New D3D Hack See You Soon
(I Dont Really Make Memory Hacks (IDK Really Well To Use) So D3D Is One Of The Ones I Know Better)
I read the post, kiddy. But i dont know why don't work. 

X-trap error after joining a game/room, on win 7
get X-trap error
windows xp 32bit

windows xp 32bit


What that hack do? in alows us to enter in the walls in zombie mod our in normal mode of game whe can se trow walls
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksThe Warrock Hacks Are Here but only for 20 min
13 GeneralSurviving a Zombie Attack ! 19 GeneralNAZI ZOMBIES ATTACK
5 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks[VAC2 PROOF] Kartoffel Hack v3 ESP/Wallhack/Nosmoke/Noflash/SpeedhackTD 0 GeneralZombie attack
49

