PatchedSimple Crossfire Hack v2

Posts 136–150 of 167 · Page 10 of 12
Detected.



File is changed thing at HGW Game Watcher
Not Workin Anymore
[Detected]
Quote Originally Posted by ]-BioHazard-[ View Post
I see why some coders have left. 1000 downloads and 100 thanks
Yeah, I had 700+ downloads and only 60+ thanks for Exile Rez v1 before it was detected. It is because the Site owners allow people that have never contrubuted anything to this site to just click download.
Quote Originally Posted by Exsilium View Post
Yeah, I had 700+ downloads and only 60+ thanks for Exile Rez v1 before it was detected. It is because the Site owners allow people that have never contrubuted anything to this site to just click download.
Time to boycott a 25+ post requirement and a total of 5+ thanks.
Yeah. I completely vouch for Barleycandy though, very legit coder. Thanks to all of the contributors who actually contribute to this section even though their hack gets patched within a few days.
Quote Originally Posted by zeromed View Post
Works only for CF NA ?
What version of Crossfire does this work with?
- North America (NA)

What OS does this work on?
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7

(-_-'')
the hack is [Detected] the hack befor 2day is work now is [Detected]
Great hack before it was detected,
Thanked.
All you have to do is click on Download & Thanks RIGHT BESIDE the Download and people can't do that..
What little kids -_-
Quote Originally Posted by MMM1234 View Post
All you have to do is click on Download & Thanks RIGHT BESIDE the Download and people can't do that..
What little kids -_-
Agreed needs to be a stop to this.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RachelRoxxxx View Post
You insult me? I guess you aren't in the position to do this! I would like to hear an moderator to the issue "insulting"

/req
Posts like that happen every 0.2 secs I doubt anyone cares just ignore unless you're really a noob
Quote Originally Posted by Keroka0 View Post
nooooooooooooooooob it's Detected !!!! don't reply till you try it !
You insult me? I guess you aren't in the position to do this! I would like to hear an moderator to the issue "insulting"

/req
how to open hack menu insert didnt do anything
can some one help me set it up ^^ xx
Good Job Man!
Nice Hacking...
Hack is still working?
Posts 136–150 of 167 · Page 10 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us