[EAST] S> Superior Sunglasses, 35k or 30k nx

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
[EAST] S> Superior Sunglasses, 35k or 30k nx
Completely legit, had them forever. Will not go first. Will prove I have them if you need me to. Have no interest in vindictus anymore.

How much you want for them?
35k nx, would do 30k too if that's possible (I looked at karma koin amounts)
how much are these worth? and im considering your offer atm.
Quote Originally Posted by AtlusDarkHeart View Post
are those glitched black or just dyed
Those are glitched black. 0/0/0 dyes aren't available anymore.
@how much they are worth, over 220 mil I think... not exactly sure since I don't play vindictus anymore

@dye color, no idea about that since got them on the marketplace
Ba-duh-ba-dum-ba-bump!
@Nico could you change the title to '[EAST] S> Superior Sunglasses, 35k or 30k nx'?

I don't think people will see where I said that in the thread. Thanks for your time.
Quick Question do you have any stylish shades or studded mask for sale?

Btw hows $10 dollars nx? too low?
I only have the sunglasses and yeah, 10k nx is too low sorry.
Do you have other items?
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?