PostRequest Hacks & Tools

Posts 31–45 of 106 · Page 3 of 8
Title: Wallhack mw3steam.
Purpose: I always want to know where the others are.
Design: In game.
Other: other?... don't know..
Title: Co-op mode trainer
Purpose: unlimited ammo, grenades and health
Design: just a simple window that has check boxes
Title: 'MW3 Multiplayer God Mode'
Purpose: 'So that i can't die when i get shot, in multiplayer '
Design: 'DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS MEAN, if it means my version of windows it it windows 7 home premium'
Other: 'I Do not want any other hacks with it, and if you can try to make it non dll files'
Title: Simple wall hack.
Purpose: To be able to see a box or name of my enemy
Design: 'Classic or Own Made' (You may give images)
Other: would like just a simple wall hack program for MW3. no aimbot, no server control. just a wall hack
Title: MW3 Prestige Token Hack
Purpose: To get tokens
Design: -
Other: I stopped entering prestige mode and waste my tokens for silly things. I see some MP Trainer on this site but they are not working on v1.9.488, so..
Title: External Wallhack and Aimbot
Purpose: Wallhack and Aimbot
Design: Doesn't matter
Other: The hack can not use the f1,f2,f3,f4,f5,f6 keys.
Thank you if you make this hack
Title: level hack
Purpose: 'To play multiplayer Call of Duty MW3'
Design: 'Classic or Own Made' (You may give images)
Other: Not really sure what the above means, I would just like to get a simple level hack
Title: Simple wall hack.
Purpose: To be able to see a box or name of my enemy
Design: 'Classic or Own Made'
Other: just a wall hack
Title: 'MW3 Wall Hack'
Purpose: 'To play multiplayer Call of Duty MW3'
Design: 'Classic or Own Made' (You may give images)
Other:I would just like to get a simple wall hack.

Thanks Guys.
Tittle: MW3 Game Ender
Purpose: Press a button to end a game
Design:Classic or Own Made
Title: Speed hack
Purpose: To have some fun running around at crazy speeds
Design: either or
Other: Interested in this hack due to when I first started pc gaming went into a mw3 steam lobby and someone was able to change individual player speeds and give god mod and other goodies.
Title: Multi Hack
Purpose: Pissing peoples off (So funny :P)
Design: Just Classic
Other: With a Menu which you can open in-Game, And if possible, Make it so that I dont have to inject something, Cause my Game is crashing everytime when i try to inject something
Title:Name Faker And Spammer
Purpose dont work need one for 1.9.461
Design: Just Classic
Other crashing everytime when i try to inject
Title: 'Wallhack + Aimbot for Private Match Lobbys'
Purpose: 'Having fun + Maybe a Youtube video with your permission of course!'
Design: 'Not Bothered'
Other: 'Preferably VAC Unbannable just to be sure'
Title: aimbot wallhack
Purpose: to stop dying so much
Design: windows
Other: none

Thank you
Posts 31–45 of 106 · Page 3 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us