PostRequest Hacks & Tools

Posts 46–60 of 106 · Page 4 of 8
Title: Aimbot Only / With wallhack
Purpose: Having the ultimate hack
Design: I Have no idea what that means....
Other: Simple please , not DLL or alike....just....program that can add me the feature by itself....if really needed then DLL .
Title: Slight Health/Armor increase and slight Damage increase
Purpose: To help balance out those ass's whom don't die after taking enough to kill 3 people and then kill you vest and all asif you were naked.
Design: Any functional.
Other: I just want to balance out the sods as mentioned above. Just minor increases to each so that clean players can pretty much kill me just as easily as usual with a bullet or two more needed and I can kill the Tankers a little more easily , whilst not dying from the first bullet to hit me at LONG range from a silenced sub-machine gun while I wear a vest.
Title:'MW3 Godmode'
purpose: 'when ur online playing, u cant die
desing:classic
Other: i want a hack that is easy to use and i can use more hacks at the same time

thank you boss
Title: 'Wallhack'
Purpose: 'Having fun + getting awesome killstreaks'
Design: 'Not Bothered'
Other: 'For IW5M'
Title: 'MW3 Teleporter'
Purpose: 'When you are playing MW3 Multiplayer, you can teleport the enemies to you and kill them. Just by clicking (F5) And you can aktivate GodMode by clicking (F6)'
Design: 'Classic or Own Made'
Other: 'If you want you can add an Aimbot to kill the enemies when they are coming or just to kill them around the map. By clicking (F7)'
Multi Hack
Purpose : Piss People Off.
Hack : Multi Hack With Menu.
Title: Auto Aim/Auto Wall
Purpose: Have fun on MW3.
Design: 'Not Bothered'
Other: I don't know if its important but i have no map extensions on mw3 and i play on pc with Steam. I don't have any knowledge about hacking .

Thanks !
title mw3 wallhack
Purpose: Have fun on mw3
Title: Weapon/Killstreak Insert (SP)

Purpose: To be able to insert weapons or killstreak package items that would normally be unusable in single player missions/spec ops survival.

Design: Console/Injectable DLL

Other: Apologies if this was already requested; I didn't read through everything though I did use the search bar. It would be really cool to be able to use a juggernaut suit or pilot an AC-130 in spec ops survival. Thanks in advance if anyone decides to create this!
Title: Weapon Customizer (SP)

Purpose: To be able to customize weapon proficiencies, attachments, and/or camos in single player missions/spec ops survival like one would be able to in regular multiplayer class customizations.

Design: Console/Injectable DLL

Other: Again, apologies if this was already requested; I didn't read through everything though I did use the search bar. It would be pretty fun being able to use weapons that you normally use in multiplayer in singleplayer.
Title: Wallhack, Godmode, Aimbot
Purpose: MW3 is already full of cheaters and can't be enjoyed, so I thought that if I hack too, I may enjoy it too
Design: Classic Windows, no texture change, just normal CoD
Other: I'd like it to have a menu and to be undetectable
Title: 4D1 Mw3 Wallhack
Purpose: Just For fun with clan members
Design:Anything that easy to execute
Title: Aimbot/multihack
Purpose: So i can play on an even playing field with eveyone else
Design: Classic
Other: i would like a hack so o can get more kills & less deaths
Title: External C-a-C Editor
Purpose: To make f*cked up/more useful classes
Design: Class + this background
http://www.charlieintel.com/wp-conte...11-l118a-a.jpg
Other: In such editor i could make unobtainable weapons such as L118A with Holographic Sight, MP9 Heartbeat Sensor or Desert Eagle with Silencer and Red Dot Sight. Looking forward if someone would make it.
Title: Mw3 simple wallhack
Purpose: For online to make killing easier
Design: Idc :P
Other: Pls no dll
Ty
Posts 46–60 of 106 · Page 4 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us