UnhappyHelpSimple Autoit Script help

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Simple Autoit Script help
Alright so obviously i have no idea what I'm doing. Was trying to make a simple script that would just simply spam 345 etc till the end where it gets to 6 and then repeat itself. However it doesn't work in game. If i run it while it is in a normal window (such as wordpad) it'll work and will spam the numbers accordingly until i hit the Esc key

This is what i have so far, I've never made a script before, so as i said i have no idea what I'm doing.

Sleep(4000)
Opt("SendKeyDownDelay", 55)


While 100000
Send( "{3}" )
Sleep(2500)
Send( "{4}" )
Sleep(2500)
Send( "{5}" )
Sleep(2500)
Send( "{3}" )
Sleep(2500)
Send( "{4}" )
Sleep(2500)
Send( "{5}" )
Sleep(2500)
Send( "{3}" )
Sleep(2500)
Send( "{4}" )
Sleep(2500)
Send( "{5}" )
Sleep(2500)
Send( "{3}" )
Sleep(2500)
Send( "{4}" )
Sleep(2500)
Send( "{5}" )
Sleep(2500)
Send( "{3}" )
Sleep(2500)
Send( "{4}" )
Sleep(2500)
Send( "{5}" )
Sleep(2500)
Send( "{6}" )
Sleep(50000)
Send( "{6}" )
Sleep(3000)
WEnd



Func quit()
Exit
EndFunc
So yeah, i would really appreciate it if someone would take a look at it and help me fix it. Thanks in advance
Try compiling the script, and then running the .exe as an administrator.
Quote Originally Posted by fromthesky View Post
Try compiling the script, and then running the .exe as an administrator.
Still doing the same thing, thanks for trying
I recommend hooking it to the game. Although I dont know how I seen it happen before.
Quote Originally Posted by dalehohn13 View Post
Alright so obviously i have no idea what I'm doing. Was trying to make a simple script that would just simply spam 345 etc till the end where it gets to 6 and then repeat itself. However it doesn't work in game. If i run it while it is in a normal window (such as wordpad) it'll work and will spam the numbers accordingly until i hit the Esc key

This is what i have so far, I've never made a script before, so as i said i have no idea what I'm doing.



So yeah, i would really appreciate it if someone would take a look at it and help me fix it. Thanks in advance
it wont work in game...
cuz of xtrap...u'll need xtrap bypass
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us