PostWorking REZ.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Working REZ.
Hey Guys, could anyone please, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!! pm me some working REZ. codes please!!!
I SWEAR I JUST WANT TO HACK AGAIN CUZ I GET BORED ALOT AND I DO NOT WORK FOR Z8GAMES I SWEAR PLEASE ALL I WANT ARE REZ. NUMBERS.
No way hoze'.
If you want some just go figure them out like the rest of us then.
Quote Originally Posted by zamer09 View Post
Hey Guys, could anyone please, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!! pm me some working REZ. codes please!!!
I SWEAR I JUST WANT TO HACK AGAIN CUZ I GET BORED ALOT AND I DO NOT WORK FOR Z8GAMES I SWEAR PLEASE ALL I WANT ARE REZ. NUMBERS.
try them out . all of them till you get it
It is pretty easy
Hey man stop being lazy all you need to do is replace it with any random number and it will work 80% sure(but pack up the original file)
here 1 i kbno RF.rez works for me
ok guys well thx for the advice! ill try them and try not to be lazy :P
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us