PatchedSimple Crossfire Hack v2.2

Posts 31–45 of 67 · Page 3 of 5
Nice hack. But why does the injector keep failing? BTW, I like the new "Spy" hack. Good Job! Yesterday it was patched, and less than 24 hours there's a new and better ones. =) Good job....!
but guys i think that any hack now released ir will be detetected fast cuz my friend told me that here in mpgh there is a person who get hacks and give it fast to GM so it detetcted fast :S
hack dont work for me and im not QQ
Lol works fine except speed hack gives error after a bit, and spy hack does nothing except not let u kill people pointless. Cuz i still get killed with it.
need... an... injector.... This one dosnt work
please qoute me if you find a nice one that works for windows 64 bit
Quote Originally Posted by Crizlak77 View Post
need... an... injector.... This one dosnt work
please qoute me if you find a nice one that works for windows 64 bit
I think I know why it didn't work on me. I didn't download the other required file. Try downloading all the required files for the DLL and Injector. =)
Quote Originally Posted by x1jester View Post


I think I know why it didn't work on me. I didn't download the other required file. Try downloading all the required files for the DLL and Injector. =)
I did and the last 2 hak did work cuz i used perX but this one dont work at all
Quote Originally Posted by Crizlak77 View Post
I did and the last 2 hak did work cuz i used perX but this one dont work at all
write crossfire.exe and browse for carely file and start patcher then fun
Quote Originally Posted by *VGT* View Post
write crossfire.exe and browse for carely file and start patcher then fun
My barleycandy injector dont work dude
i kept on getting client error after 10 or 15 mins
guys i talked to adimn and tomorrow i am going to release my new hack tune up for it i hope you will like it

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

try perx in jector it works good
Not working for me (Win 7-64 Bit), X-Trap error :/
Quote Originally Posted by karachi7 View Post
Not working for me (Win 7-64 Bit), X-Trap error :/
dont worry Bro i will release new hack tomorrow and it will be good
Please make ur hacks as RF, doing so will be better becuz we wont be banned if they patch it...
not like others .exe or .dll
this is very good you will see it tommorrow

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Crizlak77 View Post
My barleycandy injector dont work dude
ok download this injector may work with you http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...or-v1-1-a.html

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Crizlak77 View Post
My barleycandy injector dont work dude
and try to use perx it work with us on win7 32bit
Posts 31–45 of 67 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us