HelpHelp please : MSVCR.dll error

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help please : MSVCR.dll error
Hi I'm trying to use an XTrap Bypass to hack S4 league with, I found it on **** and everytime I try to run it I get an error saying:
"The procedure entry point
??1_NonReentrantPPLLockHolder@details@Concurrency@ @QAE@XZ
could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll."
I was wondering if anyone could help me please, I've been trying to fix it but I don't really understand the problem, also I've already installed Microsoft redistributable 2010 x86 and .NET Framework 4.0 but I still get the same error please help if you can
Most likely it's an issue with whatever hack/bypass you're using? Does the game work fine without the hack/bypass? Do other programs with the same dependency work fine?
it works fine without the hacks and bypass and stuff, but I don't think it's anything to do with the hacks, cuz whenever I try to run an injector then it gives me the error so it's most likely something to do with my computer that's causing the .exe/.dll file to cause that I was hoping if someone could help me fix it but I don't think many people know about this error :\, it used to work perfectly fine on my old laptop.
Do you have the file needed? Try downloading MSVCR100.dll and place it in your system32 folder as well as place a copy in your s4 league folder (old fix for certain games). You can get the file at msvcr100.dll free download - DLL-files.com (click "download zip file" not the one above it).

Make sure you have MSVCR100d as well. If that doesn't work then the hack/bypass is too outdated.
yep tried it all, adding the dll file was the 1st thing i tried anyway, still didn't work and the bypass n hack has been updated, so it should be working fine :\ thanks for trying though
If u have problem with missing msvcr100/110.DLL try Google Microsoft visual studion c++ 2012 July update,it help me alot
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us