PostMaking Injector help visual studio 2010

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Making Injector help visual studio 2010
I'm making a injector for crossfire and I make the program like the design and when I double click on the top of the design to get to the code righting part I have a bunch of writing already their and I don't know where to start writing my code here's some screen shots.




So can any one help me? @backdoor
Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Dominguez View Post
Yes I wish but I can't post a topic twice it's in the rules D=
1.) Its not 100% Related to crossfire.
2.) There you will get most soulotions and asnwers.
maybe if @Hero or @Austin moves it.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post

1.) Its not 100% Related to crossfire.
2.) There you will get most soulotions and asnwers.
maybe if @Hero or @Austin moves it.
Well it sort of is I want to make this a crossfire injector =D that's why I posted here
@Vincent Dominguez Your title is misleading. You are making the injector in \"Visual Studio\" but are not coding it in visual basic language. Try the programming section, but make your next title clearer.
Quote Originally Posted by StupidFuck View Post
@Vincent Dominguez Your title is misleading. You are making the injector in \"Visual Studio\" but are not coding it in visual basic language. Try the programming section, but make your next title clearer.
Okay I will try I'll repost. Or I'll just give up.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us