PostMARS BR

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
MARS BR
@Dave84311 @arunforce @Liz


MARS BR is in Closed Beta, some of you could create a section for the BR game ...

Thanks.

Game Site : M.A.R.S. - Level Up!

Managed by Level Up Games, the same of CABR.









I can help in moderating the session, everything that relates to the Portuguese language, I'm available! This game has the same engine of Unreal Tournament!
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
I can help in moderating the session, everything that relates to the Portuguese language, I'm available! This game has the same engine of Unreal Tournament!
/no only i can moderate this session /me
You can not, every 5 minutes you are banned!
...
Até agora os dois wall que tem são horríveis, tanto o FPS Skill quanto o LGH ...
...
Alguém sabe de algum outro que realmente funcione ?
Guyz, how about the Mercenary Philippines is it same with the other EU servers or clients !

Because i'm some cheat or BOT ,Hacks on it !.......

Here's the Link on Mercenary Philippines:

http://mercs.ph/

Powered By UNREAL Technology,FREE 2 PLAY,MASSIVE GAMING ......


Trailer for PH is in this LINK :

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us