ExclamationDetectedBlack Light v1 ; Makes Detected Hacks Become Undetected

Posts 16–30 of 370 · Page 2 of 25
Ahhmm, is this just working for NA? Cause i tryed with a detected eu hack and it doesnt adds more kb. When I click on the new file it has the same size as before...
And the hack is not working still... What did I do wrong pls help
Quote Originally Posted by nekromantik View Post
Ahhmm, is this just working for NA? Cause i tryed with a detected eu hack and it doesnt adds more kb. When I click on the new file it has the same size as before...
And the hack is not working still... What did I do wrong pls help
Did you add the Amount of KB?
Also It should work for any DLL file.
Yea i tried it on Nightmare's hack and it work And it should work for any .dlls
Ahh ok now it works I did it with the CA Universal Hack and it worked ty DD
Quote Originally Posted by nekromantik View Post
Ahh ok now it works I did it with the CA Universal Hack and it worked ty DD
Mhmm. Hope you enjoy. If the hack is patched, it won't work.
Quote Originally Posted by major101 View Post
I need help using it!
Read the instructions
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Can you like give me a hack to test? I must really suck at this :<
Quote Originally Posted by EpicBox View Post
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Can you like give me a hack to test? I must really suck at this :<
Try an un-patched hack. Go download a detected hack.
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
Try an un-patched hack. Go download a detected hack.
Can I have an example?
Sorry, I'm new-ish to this hacking shit..
Quote Originally Posted by EpicBox View Post
Can I have an example?
Sorry, I'm new-ish to this hacking shit..
There is no detected hacks at the moment since Nexon just patched up all the hacks. Wait for the new hacks to be detected, and you can use this
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
There is no detected hacks at the moment since Nexon just patched up all the hacks. Wait for the new hacks to be detected, and you can use this
oh.. D: Okay.. Thanks anyway ^_^
What to put for KB?
Quote Originally Posted by xLBloodxL View Post
What to put for KB?
Use the up and down buttons.
Yeah but what number? I can do any number like 1? :L
Posts 16–30 of 370 · Page 2 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?