Hello, I have started a new youtube channel. My cousin works for Machinima so I automatically got a directors contract with them. I need a video editor who can make a video intro as close to the quality of this guys intro :

And of course if i can find somebody who can do this and create a small example I will ask the guys permission to use the same theme as his but with different words.

Please help me I have never had the time to sit and learn how to edit videos very well.

And of course you will recieve something in return for the great intro

I am also recruiting some more people to help me with the videos ( such as recording them) and yes because it is Machinima I need to know your PC specs what games you have and what quality videos you can produce.

THANK YOU!!!