ExclamationBlue Dragon Injector v1.2 ; Universal Injector

Posts 16–30 of 65 · Page 2 of 5
Don't work for me, never closes. Does Delay has anything to do with this?
Quote Originally Posted by InigmaCannon View Post
Don't work for me, never closes. Does Delay has anything to do with this?
same shit at mee i try 10 times But no resolt no hack work can make a video haw to use this injector plsss
the hack was detected and this enjector prevented ban from my acc
thx
yoo qwhat is delay does it have to do with something for CF cuz its not working
this is a good update

I will see if I can get dave to make you contributor @FoSho'
dude why wont it inject the hack... im not a moron but i've tried it all lol... cant seem to solve
Quote Originally Posted by m4kavely View Post


same shit at mee i try 10 times But no resolt no hack work can make a video haw to use this injector plsss
What you put for .exe? Did you put .exe behind? And is not problem with Delay.
Quote Originally Posted by Tu®n][OnZzZzZ View Post
good job @FoSho' i hope u make more
Yea.
Quote Originally Posted by thedevilguy600 View Post
the hack was detected and this enjector prevented ban from my acc
thx
Gewd
Quote Originally Posted by texascurse View Post
yoo qwhat is delay does it have to do with something for CF cuz its not working
Did you put .exe behind? The process for CF is crossfire. You don't have to use delay.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
this is a good update

I will see if I can get dave to make you contributor @FoSho'
Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Spikebob21 View Post
dude why wont it inject the hack... im not a moron but i've tried it all lol... cant seem to solve
Did you put .exe behind Engine??? Engine is CA's Process.
so we need to add the .exe at the end?

I just assumed you didnt like most injectors :P

EDIT: tried to add .exe after and wont let me select Auto now... lol i must be missing something stupid here :P
Quote Originally Posted by Spikebob21 View Post
so we need to add the .exe at the end?

I just assumed you didnt like most injectors :P

EDIT: tried to add .exe after and wont let me select Auto now... lol i must be missing something stupid here :P
What you mean it won't let you check auto.. ask @BACKD00R, can you explain it to them how to use since I am asian... You better explain to them how to use.. Not good with much English. I don't really know how to explain it.
Quote Originally Posted by Spikebob21 View Post
so we need to add the .exe at the end?

I just assumed you didnt like most injectors :P

EDIT: tried to add .exe after and wont let me select Auto now... lol i must be missing something stupid here :P
No, only process name! for CF = crossfire for CA = Engine
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post


No, only process name! for CF = crossfire for CA = Engine
There we go. Thanks bro. And by the way, you got something to approve. My latest program, Astro v1
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
There we go. Thanks bro. And by the way, you got something to approve. My latest program, Astro v1

I will see!
Nice work, you put the anti(semi)-ban thing in this version.
Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
Nice work, you put the anti(semi)-ban thing in this version.
Yea so CA players won't get ban while hacking
Posts 16–30 of 65 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?