I need help with Pirating

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
I need help with Pirating
Well If any of you guys know, I have some history with my ISP. They've caught me two times torrenting. If I get caught once again, my ass will be disconnected and beat by my parents. Now I need to download MW2 so I can play Fourdeltaone and I found a legitimate file on a torrent website. It said download torrent, magnet torrent, and direct download(Heres the link: aIW-Client Torrent Download). I need a way to prevent my ass from getting caught again. If I download directly will my ISP be able to track me? Are there any good programs to prevent me from getting caught? Any help is appreciated.
yes there are pm me ill send you one

Resolved sent him the way to resolve this he just didnt say thanks request delete thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Hitmaniac View Post
Well If any of you guys know, I have some history with my ISP. They've caught me two times torrenting. If I get caught once again, my ass will be disconnected and beat by my parents. Now I need to download MW2 so I can play Fourdeltaone and I found a legitimate file on a torrent website. It said download torrent, magnet torrent, and direct download(Heres the link: aIW-Client Torrent Download). I need a way to prevent my ass from getting caught again. If I download directly will my ISP be able to track me? Are there any good programs to prevent me from getting caught? Any help is appreciated.
is that the alteriw.net mw2?
Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post


is that the alteriw.net mw2?
"Fourdeltaon"

That's a "remake" of alteriw.
hmmm I recommend PeerBlock.
LOLD @ Seeders.

You need to go to TPB or TEU, and you'll find a torrent with 3,000+ seeeders.
With those many seeders, you'll be downloading at 2mbps+.
why would your isp spy on you any ways??
I use to just get my friends to download it for me, and then .rar it and upload it to a file hosting site so I could download it.
Change your ISP..
Just don't do it. It's not worth the risk. Even with a proxy and whatnot you still use THEIR connection and can easily be traced as to what you are downloading.
Quote Originally Posted by Hitmaniac View Post
Well If any of you guys know, I have some history with my ISP. They've caught me two times torrenting. If I get caught once again, my ass will be disconnected and beat by my parents. Now I need to download MW2 so I can play Fourdeltaone and I found a legitimate file on a torrent website. It said download torrent, magnet torrent, and direct download(Heres the link: aIW-Client Torrent Download). I need a way to prevent my ass from getting caught again. If I download directly will my ISP be able to track me? Are there any good programs to prevent me from getting caught? Any help is appreciated.
As far as I know, you still need a legitimate Steam account with MW2 purchased on your library fro 4D1 to work... Unless there was a bypass posted that I'm not aware of...
awesome fix here! buy the game it's like 5$ max in the selling section
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?