SolvedUnderstanding Structs

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post


How can you create hacks and then learn c++? you can, you arent leeching. Simple as that. There's also something called visual studio which has more than only C++. Maybe you should watch yourself a little more... I used MSDN and .NET and I have friends who also can hack, thats where I started, smartass. From there I began working towards C++. And now I enjoy the world of C++...
You can
Smartass, I assumed you started to code hacks with C++ AS THIS IS C++ SECTION, and obv started as first language. Now if you are telling me that you started with VB.NET or C# (.NET) THEN OBVIOUSLY THAT IS A DIFFERENT STORY.
WHICH IS NOT THE FUCKING POINT OF THIS THREAD!! (retard much?)

Don't come with bullshit to me.
SO NO YOU CANT FUCKING CODE HACKS WITH C++ WITHOUT STARTING TO LEARN IT. (No one ever mentioned .NET gay hacking as you just did to try and 'rescue' yourself from retardness).

And something called visual studio that has more than c++? VS has c++? VS has nothing, it is a fucking tool to help you code dumbass.

If you coded hacks with cpp without learning it, you were leeching, period. Whatever you say.

Moral of the story:

You can hack without leeching? Yes
Will you be able to code a hack without learning the language? No (fucking point of the thread)
Making hacks then learning is leeching? Yes
But I guess you had to mention you learnt a language beforehand (so then you did the Learn -> Code path, not the opposite) C++ was just the language used in this thread as default.

YOU CANT
Brinuz, you're an idiot, how the fuck can you "leech" a struct? sure, this guy is going about all this the wrong way, but it doesn't mean you should be a complete asshole, either help him by linking him to some things, or fuck off.
Quote Originally Posted by Parandroid View Post
Brinuz, you're an idiot, how the fuck can you "leech" a struct? sure, this guy is going about all this the wrong way, but it doesn't mean you should be a complete asshole, either help him by linking him to some things, or fuck off.
Either help him with links or fuck off applies to you aswell.

Already gave help enough, which is, Learn how to code in a proper way. As you said you cant leech a struct, because structs are just as simple as that.
If he is asking how to "make" structs for hacking, he is obviously not learning the proper way, so why would I give him a struct code instead of telling him to learn the proper way? So who is the idiot now? Me, telling him to learn the proper way, or you, calling me an idiot every post and yet still useless posts? Ill let you decide.

As for the help he needs @Eidolon , I already gave it. If he is going to ask how to learn, SURE, ill help him. Otherwise, if he wants code. No.

4.7 — Structs « Learn C++

Its hard to google.. and someone just posted when i was typing.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
Either help him with links or fuck off applies to you aswell.

Already gave help enough, which is, Learn how to code in a proper way. As you said you cant leech a struct, because structs are just as simple as that.
If he is asking how to "make" structs for hacking, he is obviously not learning the proper way, so why would I give him a struct code instead of telling him to learn the proper way? So who is the idiot now? Me, telling him to learn the proper way, or you, calling me an idiot every post and yet still useless posts? Ill let you decide.

As for the help he needs @Eidolon , I already gave it. If he is going to ask how to learn, SURE, ill help him. Otherwise, if he wants code. No.

4.7 — Structs « Learn C++

Its hard to google.. and someone just posted when i was typing.
Nice fallacy bro, I decided not to help him because of the way he's going about it, you should have done the same instead of acting like a douchebag.
Your posts have been just as useless (excluding this one).
Quote Originally Posted by Parandroid View Post
Nice fallacy bro, I decided not to help him because of the way he's going about it, you should have done the same instead of acting like a douchebag.
Your posts have been just as useless (excluding this one).
Fallacy? Im yet to be wrong on what i said.
Acting like a douchebag is up to me, not to you. If you do not like, dont read or report it. Now dont tell me what I should do.
And bro? Do you know me from somewhere? I dont think so. So keep it at the 'idiot' level if you dont mind.

And yet your posts are still useless as hell. All you do is complain at me. Keep at it you are doing it well.

And again? Who is helpful? me for telling me he is wrong on the way is he doing all of this? or you calling me an idiot and douchebag every post and yet ignoring the thread itself?

Please go on with your life if your next input is going to be as useless as the previous ones and mines.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
Fallacy? Im yet to be wrong on what i said.
Acting like a douchebag is up to me, not to you. If you do not like, dont read or report it. Now dont tell me what I should do.
And bro? Do you know me from somewhere? I dont think so. So keep it at the 'idiot' level if you dont mind.

And yet your posts are still useless as hell. All you do is complain at me. Keep at it you are doing it well.

And again? Who is helpful? me for telling me he is wrong on the way is he doing all of this? or you calling me an idiot and douchebag every post and yet ignoring the thread itself?

Please go on with your life if your next input is going to be as useless as the previous ones and mines.
Obviously you don't know what a fallacy is, so I'll leave it at that.
Quote Originally Posted by Parandroid View Post
Obviously you don't know what a fallacy is, so I'll leave it at that.
"In logic and rhetoric, a fallacy is usually an improper argumentation in reasoning often resulting in a misconception or presumption."

Yet another useless post. Keep going. At the thread topic you are yet to post.
Ow No!
Stop Fighting.. instead don't talk if you don't want to teach. im not a leecher .
I have ideas coding structs. but i dont know if its correct.
Quote Originally Posted by mcbone14 View Post
Ow No!
Stop Fighting.. instead don't talk if you don't want to teach. im not a leecher .
I have ideas coding structs. but i dont know if its correct.
So test them
Most IDEs will tell you if what you're doing it's correct or not, and even tell you why it's not correct.

And google is always there for u => Click Me
lets stop this miserable thing and help this guy out where he needs it.
Enough guys, you must be an idiot and a LEECHER not to agree with Brinuz.

Quote Originally Posted by mcbone14 View Post
i can code no menu -,-
^ -.-

Relinking what Brinuz linked, before closing the thread:

4.7 — Structs « Learn C++

/Closed.
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us