Questionwhy do we hack?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
why do we hack?
why do people hack it is completely unfair and ruins the game for people who can hack.

Put your answer below
Cause it's funny when people rage!
y did u post this thread in a hacking forum ?
^ Lulz I hack because I like an advantage. ^_^
Because winning the unfair way is beter
ciao
Quote Originally Posted by sniper1dan View Post
Because winning the unfair way is beter
ciao volevo dirvi si puo scaricare i truchi per warrock
because winning isn't goot enuf
cuz the evil way is always betta
I enjoy watching other people suffer.
Watching others who pay money to get premium etc get owned by a level 1 hacker.
kuz I like sniping pple thru walls and shootin a panzer like a machine gun XD
cant wait to download hack
Cos it's fun and i just do it becuase im bored
Because we are selfish and put our own interests over the other people in the match. FYI I would not hack as much if no one called me out on it.
i think some one bumped this crap
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us