SendToServer g_LTClient Class
Hey guys :P
As you saw, Im back in CA Coding!
I Just made ESP, Telekill etc, and now im trying to get back the good old s2s.
I just tried to use the class from SDK (g_LTClient) to send a command. It basicly worked, because the return from CreateMessage() was true!
But, when I sent a packet, nothing happened...
Is there a new way for doing this? I saw someone talking about "Engine Send2Server".
Hope you could help me out here =)
Thanks in advance, Ch40zz.
EDIT: Just fixed it. I found the call in Engine.exe
Just search for SendToServer and scroll up until you'll find the start from the function. Then just use this address with a typedef function, works like a charm!
As you saw, Im back in CA Coding!
I Just made ESP, Telekill etc, and now im trying to get back the good old s2s.
I just tried to use the class from SDK (g_LTClient) to send a command. It basicly worked, because the return from CreateMessage() was true!
But, when I sent a packet, nothing happened...
Is there a new way for doing this? I saw someone talking about "Engine Send2Server".
Hope you could help me out here =)
Thanks in advance, Ch40zz.
EDIT: Just fixed it. I found the call in Engine.exe
Just search for SendToServer and scroll up until you'll find the start from the function. Then just use this address with a typedef function, works like a charm!




