Pizza Hut

Posts 1–15 of 77 · Page 1 of 6
Pizza Hut
I use to be a fan way back then.. Ever since then, I always had Little Caesars pizza which is the shit. Yesterday, I was in a happy mood so I went and bought me a Large Ham and Pepperoni, filled crust pizza. Then I went to Wal Mart to get me a Barques Root Beer, cuz this brand the best. I Came home and

This pizza was nasty as hell! Shits terrible... Got my stomach making weird noises and sheh...
I only eat a pizzahut now because I get $5 large pizzas. 100x better den lil faggy caesars.
Yo nasty ass..
I use to eat at Godfather's pizza all the time. If ya heard of that place.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
I only eat a pizzahut now because I get $5 large pizzas. 100x better den lil faggy caesars.
I have never tried Pizza Hut
Lol for me I always eat dominos.
I forgot about Dominoes
Dominos

I use to eat their pizza one day I ain't it and I wast tempted to kill myself, my fucking stomach was eating it self from the inside

Now I just eat Beggars
Dominoes FTW.. tho expensive :P Don't eat Beef only Chicken
Quote Originally Posted by Jeovante View Post
Dominoes FTW.. tho expensive :P Don't eat Beef only Chicken
LOL. I EAT BEEF AND PEPPERONI ONLY XD
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

LOL. I EAT BEEF AND PEPPERONI ONLY XD
haha i used to eat but than quit..
Quote Originally Posted by Jeovante View Post

haha i used to eat but than quit..
Lol this is me when my parents ask me what type of pizza I want to eat.

Mom: "Honey what type of pizza do you - "
Me: "BEEF."
Mom: "...okay"
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

Lol this is me when my parents ask me what type of pizza I want to eat.

Mom: "Honey what type of pizza do you - "
Me: "BEEF."
Mom: "...okay"
lmfao.. idk why now days i fell nasty eating Beef lol.
I want to try Dominioes pizza hut and all u americans have too
if the nearest little ceasers wasnt 20 mins away from me id have it all day erry day. shits amazing.
THANK YOU!
Pizza hut fags
Ahem... @Dave84311
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
if the nearest little ceasers wasnt 20 mins away from me id have it all day erry day. shits amazing.
Posts 1–15 of 77 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?