Pizza Hut

Posts 46–60 of 77 · Page 4 of 6
caesars , is the way to go ^.^
I does. Everybody craves a pizza every now and then
Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
Learn to eat healthy!
I thought I was the only one, Shit has been getting worst
All of the main branches are pretty bad. I eat at home owned pizzerias. ^_^

But out of Pizza Hut or Little Ceaser's, I would have to say Pizza Hut looses big time.
Yeah, Pizza Hut use to be the shit... Nasty asf now...
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
Got people all around the world here. Now I'm curious. What do ya have around there?
fast food joints? we have mc donalds, burger king, pizza hut, dominoes, subway (if you count that as a fast food place) and carls jr
papa murpheys is awesome
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
I only eat a pizzahut now because I get $5 large pizzas. 100x better den lil faggy caesars.
It's okay dave.. You still have growing up todo
Only eat pizza hut cause they deliver via online order so its fast, can't stand the pizzas though.
Lol so I hear fast food in the states tastes like shit.
Come to Australia and try our Pizza Hut or Dominoes.
I guarantee they don't taste like back there.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Lol so I hear fast food in the states tastes like shit.
Come to Australia and try our Pizza Hut or Dominoes.
I guarantee they don't taste like back there.
Fuck that the pizza hut near my house is still terrible.
Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post


Fuck that the pizza hut near my house is still terrible.
Lol, the pizza hut that is near my house is like a two minute walk away and right next to my school and so is KFC.
Last time I had BBQ sauce it was horrible.
Swapped Meatlovers to tomato sauce and it was delicious.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


Lol, the pizza hut that is near my house is like a two minute walk away and right next to my school and so is KFC.
Last time I had BBQ sauce it was horrible.
Swapped Meatlovers to tomato sauce and it was delicious.
Will try that next time then.
Hungry Howies
Posts 46–60 of 77 · Page 4 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?