Pizza Hut

Posts 61–75 of 77 · Page 5 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post


Will try that next time then.
Have you also tried the Signature range?
They're expensive as fuck but I've tried Surf & Turf and it wasn't that nice.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


Have you also tried the Signature range?
They're expensive as fuck but I've tried Surf & Turf and it wasn't that nice.
Four Cheese and BBQ Chicken are the only ones i like. Mexicana wasn't too good.
Mcdonals way better than pizza hut
Quote Originally Posted by CyberGenius View Post
Mcdonals way better than pizza hut
Sam, McDonald's makes burgers and Pizza Hut makes Pizza.
You can't compare them.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


Sam, McDonald's makes burgers and Pizza Hut makes Pizza.
You can't compare them.
Your right dominos FTW
Quote Originally Posted by Sev. View Post
I have never tried Pizza Hut
well you should
I forgot all about papa murpheys!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
papa murpheys is awesome
YUCK PIZZA HUT

Shit used to be cool but then it fucked with my stomach and shit

PAPAJOHNS/DOMINOES =
PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPAAAA
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOHHNNS
PizzaHut = Ewww.

Dominoes = I'm to poor for that :P -Just Kidding....It's Mehh.-

PapaJohn's = Never Tried :/

Instead of these Places,I choose a Place where I live,eat,sleep,and all that other crap. I call it HOME!
I like Godfathers Pizza
Papa Murphey's
Papa John's
Little Caesars
Dominoes
This the only one I know of
Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
So many threads about pizza..
Little Caesars and Dominoes ftw
Posts 61–75 of 77 · Page 5 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?