CA Skype Group

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
CA Skype Group
I seen the CA MSN group post made by aeronyx and decided to make a Skype group for people who don't use MSN this will make it easier for people to contact each other get help with getting certain hacks to work etc.. Add me if you want in.

Skype: MinatoNamikaze_

Also if you rage/QQ 24/7 and annoy others you will/can be voted of the island!!


Talk to you guys soon
MSN should be sufficient, less people use skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
MSN should be sufficient, less people use skype.
Not really; shit loads of people use skype and msn, but there has been a shift toward skype in recent time.

OT: I'd much prefer it if the group was run by a minion and such..
How about teamspeak? Its more organized and you have push to talk so you dont have to hear everything thats going on with someones mic.
Yuck teamspeak .

I guess the rest of the minions and myself will discuss the topic. Like Zyzz said; it'd be better being run by a minion .
@aeronyx , @Drake , @flameswor10 .
Dolby Axon or gtfo
The group should be run by a minion or mod .
So there won't be any kind of advertising or flaming .
I agree; but who should be the one to set it up?
i never really used TS so not me ;s
I'll set somethinig up.
who feels like beta-testing a voice chat app I'll be making, VM me.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us