DetectedDay Z Spawn Scripts and Tutorial (With Cheat Engine)

Posts 1–15 of 75 · Page 1 of 5
Day Z Spawn Scripts and Tutorial (With Cheat Engine)
Warning: Using this on a BattlEye enabled server will get you globally banned. These scripts are detected. If you want to make sure not to get banned when using on a BattlEye enabled server, then create your own script! For now, go onto servers with BattlEye disabled!

Alright. Now that we have that out of the way, Hi. I'll be showing you how to create, inject and execute several scripts for Day Z. Use these at your own risk.

Day Z Ammo Crate

First, you want to navigate to your ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead directory and create a folder there called "scripts". Inside here you want to make two files -

1. ammo.sqf
2. cargo.sqf

Once you have done that, edit ammo.sqf and put this code in:
Code:
_abox = "AmmoBoxBig" createVehicle (position player);

[_abox] execVM "\scripts\cargo.sqf";
Save and exit.

Now edit cargo.sqf and insert this code:
Code:
_abox = _this select 0;
_dayz_wep =["M14_EP1","Remington870_lamp","M4A3_CCO_EP1","M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS","BAF_AS50_scoped","Winchester1866","LeeEnfield","revolver_EP1","FN_FAL","FN_FAL_ANPVS4","m107_DZ",
           "Mk_48_DZ","DMR","M16A2","M16A2GL","bizon_silenced","AK_74","M4A1_Aim","AKS_74_kobra","AKS_74_U","AK_47_M","M24","M1014","M4A1","MP5SD","MP5A5","huntingrifle","Crossbow","glock17_EP1","M9",
           "M9SD","Colt1911","UZI_EP1","Binocular","Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","ItemGPS","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemFlashlight","ItemFlashlightRed","ItemKnife","ItemHatchet","ItemMatchbox",
           "ItemEtool","ItemToolbox"];

_dayz_mag =["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","20Rnd_762x51_DMR","30Rnd_762x39_AK47","5Rnd_762x51_M24","10Rnd_127x99_m107","8Rnd_B_Beneli_74Slug","1Rnd_HE_M203","FlareWhite_M203",
           "FlareGreen_M203","1Rnd_Smoke_M203","200Rnd_556x45_M249","8Rnd_B_Beneli_Pellets","30Rnd_9x19_MP5","30Rnd_9x19_MP5SD","100Rnd_762x51_M240","15Rnd_W1866_Slug","5x_22_LR_17_HMR",
           "10x_303","15Rnd_9x19_M9","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","7Rnd_45ACP_1911","17Rnd_9x19_glock17","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","6Rnd_45ACP","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","BoltSteel","PipeBomb","HandGrenade_west",
           "FoodSteakRaw","FoodSteakCooked","FoodCanBakedBeans","FoodCanSardines","FoodCanPasta","ItemSodaCoke","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemWaterbottle","HandRoadFlare","HandChemGreen","HandChemBlue",
           "HandChemRed","ItemSandbag","ItemTankTrap","ItemWire","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","ItemMorphine","ItemEpinephrine","ItemAntibiotic","ItemBloodbag","ItemHeatPack","PartWoodPile","PartWheel",
           "PartFueltank","PartGlass","PartEngine","PartGeneric","PartVRotor","ItemJerrycan","ItemGenerator","ItemTent","Skin_Soldier1_DZ","Skin_Survivor2_DZ","Skin_Camo1_DZ","Skin_Sniper1_DZ"];

_dayz_bpk =["DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1","DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1","DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1","DZ_Backpack_EP1"];

{_abox addWeaponCargo [_x,100];} forEach _dayz_wep;
{_abox addMagazineCargo [_x,100];} forEach _dayz_mag;
{_abox addBackpackCargo [_x,2];} forEach _dayz_bpk;
Save and exit.

All right, that's your scripts ready! Now you want to open up Cheat Engine and ArmA II: CO. At the main menu of ArmA II: CO, you want to go to cheat engine and find the process "arma2oa.exe". Once you have selected this, you want to change the value type to "Text" and search for:

private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf";

Once you find the value, double click it to add it to the window at the bottom and double click the value to edit it to:

private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\scripts\ammo.sqf";

Alright, done that? Lets get in game! Join a server and press Right Shift + P to bring up some server info. Close it and an ammo box should be relatively close to you (you may need to look around for it). Open it up and 100 of each weapon should be there, aswell as tools, ammo, food and bags.

Voila, you've spawned in weapons. Have fun!

Day Z Vehicle Spawn

Alright. This is pretty much the same as the Ammo Crate but with one, albeit bigger, script. You want to make a script in the "scripts" folder again and call it car.sqf or helicopter.sqf (depends on what you want to spawn.). Edit it and insert this script-

Code:
private["_spawn", "_dir", "_pos", "_xos", "_yos", "_zos", "_rid", "_svr"];

_spawn = "[INSERT VEHICLE HERE]";
_dir = getdir vehicle player;
_pos = getPos vehicle player;
_pos = [(_pos select 0)-50*sin(_dir),(_pos select 1)-50*cos(_dir),0]; // 50 meters behind
_xos = _pos select 0;
_yos = _pos select 1;
_zos = _pos select 2;
_rid = 999+random(9999);
_svr = format["
if (isServer) then {
_object = createVehicle ['%1', [%2, %3, %4], [], 0, 'CAN_COLLIDE']; 
_object setVariable ['ObjectID', %5, true];
dayz_serverObjectMonitor set [count dayz_serverObjectMonitor, _object];
_uid = _object call dayz_objectUID;
_object setVariable ['ObjectUID', _uid, true];
_object setVariable ['OwnerID', 0, true];
}", _spawn, _xos, _yos, _zos, _rid];

sleep 0.1;
player setVehicleInit _svr;
sleep 0.1;
processInitCommands;
sleep 0.1;
clearVehicleInit player;
Edit the [INSERT VEHICLE HERE] part of the code with the class name of a vehicle. You can find a list of vehicles here.

Now you want to edit this:

private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf";

with this:

private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\scripts\[nameofvehiclespawnscript].sqf";

again in cheat engine, replacing the name with whatever you called it. Head back in game and press Right Shift + P at the same time again and around 50 meters behind you should spawn whatever vehicle you picked.


Well, that's the end of the tutorial! Hope it helped!
Will I get banned when I switch over to the battle eye enabled servers ? Like won't they wonder how I got good guns ?
Quote Originally Posted by Whatsausername View Post
Will I get banned when I switch over to the battle eye enabled servers ? Like won't they wonder how I got good guns ?
It depends. Most of the non-Battleye server are not connected to the main hive/database. If you can find one that is, and spawn guns in and switch to a Battleye enabled server, they can't do anything as long as you do not use the script in that server. You're safe.
USE AT OWN RISK!!!!!!
Yeah, it works for sure but the thing is, all the Scripts and actions are logged into the battleye database wich will be checked and reported. I got banned, bought another Cd-Key and im all okay.. its like.. U get banned within 24 H. U can get a bypass but u look for that urself. ^^

Good luck to whoever uses it. (Use Non-Battleye server, Switch battleye off from Filters and u will be safe!)
All works, big thank you
I've tried this, and nothing spawns at all.

I reassured i did everything right
Quote Originally Posted by poiple View Post
I've tried this, and nothing spawns at all.

I reassured i did everything right
You must be doing something wrong. :/ Can you tell me what you're doing exactly?
I thought it was LEFT SHIFT+P it only works with RIGHT SHIFT+P press esc the gear crate is spawned right behind you
Is there a trick to the vehicle spawn? I can't seem to make it work and I have tried a few different ways. Is there something wrong with this?

Code:
private["_spawn", "_dir", "_pos", "_xos", "_yos", "_zos", "_rid", "_svr"];

_spawn = "ArmoredSUV_PMC";
_dir = getdir vehicle player;
_pos = getPos vehicle player;
_pos = [(_pos select 0)-50*sin(_dir),(_pos select 1)-50*cos(_dir),0]; // 50 meters behind
_xos = _pos select 0;
_yos = _pos select 1;
_zos = _pos select 2;
_rid = 999+random(9999);
_svr = format["
if (isServer) then {
_object = createVehicle ['%1', [%2, %3, %4], [], 0, 'CAN_COLLIDE']; 
_object setVariable ['ObjectID', %5, true];
dayz_serverObjectMonitor set [count dayz_serverObjectMonitor, _object];
_uid = _object call dayz_objectUID;
_object setVariable ['ObjectUID', _uid, true];
_object setVariable ['OwnerID', 0, true];
}", _spawn, _xos, _yos, _zos, _rid];

sleep 0.1;
player setVehicleInit _svr;
sleep 0.1;
processInitCommands;
sleep 0.1;
clearVehicleInit player;
lol be carefull when using this scripts dont use em on battleeye enabled servers or BAN
We get it you will be banned if you use on BE enabled servers OP said this MANY times in his original post no need to repeat it.
Hey man, i've done all that you said, and it seems to be almost working, but when I RIGHTSHIFT + P it says it couldnt find script script/ammo.sqf. I assume this means I have put it in the wrong place. I have Arma II:OA on steam, so I put the scripts folder in C:/Steam/steamapps/common/arma 2 operation arrowhead. I'm also wondering: my ammo.sqf and cargo.sqf files are just text files labbled "ammo.sqf". Is that right? Hope you can help, cheers.
hey ive done everything your tutorial has said but i keep reciveing the couldnt find script script/ammo.sqf. and im guessing that this means that i put the rong place because i did put this in my addons folder which is where my operation arrowhead is but idk if that is the dierectory i need help on specificly where to put it. pls help if u can
Bro
Quote Originally Posted by ll ADIDAS ll View Post
hey ive done everything your tutorial has said but i keep reciveing the couldnt find script script/ammo.sqf. and im guessing that this means that i put the rong place because i did put this in my addons folder which is where my operation arrowhead is but idk if that is the dierectory i need help on specificly where to put it. pls help if u can
It may say it didnt find it but it should be around somewhere. Just keep looking.
Posts 1–15 of 75 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?