DetectedDay Z Spawn Scripts and Tutorial (With Cheat Engine)

Posts 61–75 of 75 · Page 5 of 5
First off, holy shitballs its been along time, second, it's not rocket science guys.... If you really need a video tutorial that bad, then I guess I could make one after class. However, I have noticed that some vehicles do not work, and none of the aircraft (about 5) I have tried have worked.

Other than that, Its super easy.
someone succeed in spawning this box ? in a global server? if yes how? i can't spawn this shit i need help
Can we have clarification on the helicopter spawn because I can not do it :s
Quote Originally Posted by Msc2 View Post
Can we have clarification on the helicopter spawn because I can not do it :s
You are just asking to be banned.
What ? I use the script on a server unofficial.

UH1H_TK_EP1 is the right ClassName of Helicopter or other ?

Thanks.
Note guys: Some of the items/vehicles/weapons have been banned. You have to use DayZ classnames.
Where can i finde the Cheat Engine >.<
need a bypass, but nice script
Yes, They are right. You may play Dayz by Dayz Cheats

Can use This scripts on cheat engine with a bypasser?
Didn't work for me :/
works almost to a 100%.. the vehicles spawn BUT they despawn after i get in the vehicle.
How do you make a sqf file?
Quote Originally Posted by Jcovey33021 View Post
How do you make a sqf file?
Please don't bump stuff like this... just copy and place some script and just empty it and place it on your desktop and whenever you need it just make another copy of it.
Posts 61–75 of 75 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?