SolvedNEED HELP ASAP!

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Spook68 View Post
@YellowFever Hmm... I always thought Nexon fails with closet hackers. Never thought they'd find out. It didn't say any days of suspension, maybe it's perm suspension?
Most likely. When I got banned before (for abusing the iOs game), it told me how long I was banned for.
@Drake Solved?
Hacking at any time any day even if u did it once then stopped they are searching accounts now. Since u did cheats a while a go u weren't that suspicous but when they get around to u they saw that u cheated (hacked) before Perm bann.
when i sign into CA site online, it saids i'm "dishonorable discharge" but when i sign on in game, it just saids im suspended.. which one is it? -___-"
Quote Originally Posted by gohanking View Post
when i sign into CA site online, it saids i'm "dishonorable discharge" but when i sign on in game, it just saids im suspended.. which one is it? -___-"
Does it tell you how long you're banned for? If not, it's probably perm.
Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
Someone made the exact same thread I think. Well, I got suspended today too.
Thats me....LOl where is the wall of shame?

nvm i found it and im not on there......Is there a mistake?
Quote Originally Posted by sahmis118 View Post
Thats me....LOl where is the wall of shame?

nvm i found it and im not on there......Is there a mistake?
I'm not on there either, idk why they suspended me it doesn't even say.
Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
I'm not on there either, idk why they suspended me it doesn't even say.
Well i got banned..Not suspended but i sended in a ticket and they said work in progress.
Quote Originally Posted by Spook68 View Post
@Xipher @neverdie888 @Arctikranqe51 @Beatz I logged in-game and got this message:

Your account is in violation of the Terms of Use and is hereby suspended from use. If you believe this to be in error or would like to appeal your ban, please contact Customer Support.

I'm suspended?! Or they are investigating my account.
"Suspended" probably means perma-ban sadly.
Quote Originally Posted by iAndrew View Post
"Suspended" probably means perma-ban sadly.
You obviously didn't read through the thread. When you log in, it will tell you how long you are suspended for. If it doesn't, perma.
Many answers have been given and OP has not replied for several days, Problem seems solved.
This is NOT a discussion thread for people that have been banned.

/Closed
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?