PatchedNFSW Trainer (28.06.2012)

Posts 106–120 of 180 · Page 8 of 12
The game crash whne start trainer..... where is my error?

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Ok i find my problem its work:-)
Fantastic trainer thanks and I love the new options too.
plz help me : process not found
Quote Originally Posted by basamakko View Post
plz help me : process not found
Start Game
Start Hack (run as admin)
Awesome!! didnt know how to use at start but soon got the hang of it
Visible diamonds was a unexpected plus
whats the effect of autofinish..????
Quote Originally Posted by flazz71 View Post
whats the effect of autofinish..????
Auto -Finish , teleport to the finish, so you can win the race in couple of seconds , but me never tried, as this brings a" report wave"
Quote Originally Posted by EpicCockMuncherNo1 View Post
Auto -Finish , teleport to the finish, so you can win the race in couple of seconds , but me never tried, as this brings a" report wave"
I don't get it, when i start the race, after the 3 2 1 , i Press F11 and nothing happens.
I also tried to press F11 before the race ( in the city ) and it won't work...

What did i wrong?
Hell no idea , i only use Tank, Inf Powerups & fast Powerups , all thoose bonus things i never use , cause some of then are still beta & bugging
Is there a way to save the car from F10
F7 & F8 don't work for me.

EDIT: Nvm, I didn't notice that it mean't if you already had the power-ups lol.
What does do Car Hack and autofinish (quit) and Ghost, im wondering..?
Quote Originally Posted by aizen124 View Post
What does do Car Hack and autofinish (quit) and Ghost, im wondering..?
Car Hack changes your car to the Porsche 911 GT3 (correct me if I'm wrong).
Autofinish.... I don't use and is still buggy (afaik).
Ghost simply makes your car a ghost (but can't go through walls). It basically keeps the effect of when you reset your car with Backspace for the duration of when you activate it.

Hope this helps
Quote Originally Posted by BlueMew151 View Post
Car Hack changes your car to the Porsche 911 GT3 (correct me if I'm wrong).
Autofinish.... I don't use and is still buggy (afaik).
Ghost simply makes your car a ghost (but can't go through walls). It basically keeps the effect of when you reset your car with Backspace for the duration of when you activate it.

Hope this helps
Car hack: Changes car to Porse 911 GT3. To use, activate the hack while not in the safehouse. Go to safehouse. Enjoy. When you even close the trainer, the car will remain, but after you exit the game, you're screwed.
Autofinish teleports you to the finish line. It's very glitchy. I recommend you to not use it.
Ghost just makes you able to go through cars in the road, you can't move through the walls, for that would be wall hack. Ghost is obviously more effective, because wallhacks, when going down a hill, would just make you float. And after that the only way of not screwing up the location is to teleport to a race.
Posts 106–120 of 180 · Page 8 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?