ProJex Injector

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
ProJex Injector
So many people's need wallhack I'm sharing this thread because
I want to share the hack that works in CFPH http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...01-2012-a.html Just fallow the instruction..

If you don't know what is your OS just press (Window + E) then right click press properties
now you'll see what is your Operation System (OS)

ProJex Injector 100% Clean Not Working in 64bit User
This is Multi Injector I hope it works for you.
Status in CFNA: Undetected
Status in CFPH: Undetected
Tested:
Windows 7 32bit
Winows XP 32bit





Please Approved:
@Hero
@Austin
@Jigsaw
@Royku
@Liz
ProJex_mpgh.net.rar272 KB · 832 downloads Scanning…
Fixed your Jotti's Virus Scan. It did not match the file, so I added in the correct virus scan myself.

Approved.
which file should i inject in crossfire folder? is this really working in CFPH?
@[Lori]Yagami bro pra san po ung injector if wla ng cheat? can u give us some of ur cheats?
Quote Originally Posted by ebiboy0 View Post
@[Lori]Yagami bro pra san po ung injector if wla ng cheat? can u give us some of ur cheats?
I'm sorry advertising site is not allowed here if you want wallhack i have
just PM me if you want
Boss pa share nman ng hacks mo.. thanks.. ingats...
Gawa ka ng hack na gamit tong injector na2
pno nmn yan?
ala nmng working na hacks? gagawa p kau ng injector
share nio naman kung sino meron hack na dll.. kahit wall hack lang... salamat.. just post here... thanks

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

sir? me working hacks ka ba jan? penge naman salamat
are you aerious it works on CFPH @arja545

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

serious...
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us