New to programming...

Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

No. Go for C++, THEN learn C#, because almost all of the programming, like visual basic, is mostly related to C++ language.

Plus, it is lower level, so it's much easier to comprehend. If your a total beginner, then I suggest you learn C++ first, to give you a good understand of what coding is.

Plus, many game hacking programs require C++ knowledge.
i swear everyone says C++ is harder/hardest?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason` View Post
Watch "TheNewBoston" on Youtube this guy know's everything when it comes to programming.
yeah, im watching his C# videos now - im on video 10/200

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


I don't know everything, but thanks for your kind words.
you're TheNewBoston?!
Quote Originally Posted by FangedBeast View Post


i swear everyone says C++ is harder/hardest?


yeah, im watching his C# videos now - im on video 10/200



you're TheNewBoston?!
Nice, I hope you learn as much as you can
Quote Originally Posted by FangedBeast View Post


i swear everyone says C++ is harder/hardest?



yeah, im watching his C# videos now - im on video 10/200



you're TheNewBoston?!
Yup ! But I don't really disclose it in the forums because people just start spamming my profile
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


Yup ! But I don't really disclose it in the forums because people just start spamming my profile
holy shite.
HEIL.
/poops pants.

^ my emotions right now.
Quote Originally Posted by FangedBeast View Post


holy shite.
HEIL.
/poops pants.

^ my emotions right now.
Lawl <3
Aha! You've fallen for another one of Sheldo- I mean Hassan's - classic pranks!
I see what u did thar

Start with asm
Quote Originally Posted by .::SCHiM::. View Post
I see what u did thar

Start with asm
And I too, see what u did thar !
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Aha! You've fallen for another one of Sheldo- I mean Hassan's - classic pranks!
wut? 2

Quote Originally Posted by .::SCHiM::. View Post
I see what u did thar

Start with asm
i dont see what u did thar :[
Heed the words of the FailCoder. Programming is a marathon not a sprint.
Just start with C with Classes.
I've learned c++ , visual basic, and web development.. now I stick to ASM
Quote Originally Posted by zxcdaniel View Post
I've learned c++ , visual basic, and web development.. now I stick to ASM
Then you're retarded.
Quote Originally Posted by zxcdaniel View Post
I've learned c++ , visual basic, and web development.. now I stick to ASM
I've learned Chinese, Spanish, German, and English...now I stick to Esperanto.
Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us